Join the Creative Card Membership!
As part of our 40th birthday commitments for 2020, we’ve leveled up on our current Creative Membership to offer you enhanced benefits and exciting opportunities, with our new Creative Card.
The Creative Card membership is completely free and enables creatives from all backgrounds to access our fantastic programme of work. As well as £5 theatre tickets and 10% off at the Unity Bar, the Creative Card allows members to stay in touch with creative news, trends and opportunities across the North West through a dedicated newsletter.
Also exclusive to Creative Card members is our brand-new programme of free monthly events. The event programme includes Freelancer Wednesday’s, Creative Surgeries, Creative Socials and a Q&A series. For more information please see here.
- £5 tickets for shows
- 10% Discount at the Unity Bar
- Dedicated e-newsletter featuring discounts from Unity and beyond, as well as industry trends, advice and dates for your diary
- Job bulletin of creative opportunities across the region
- Access to free desk space, WiFi, tea and coffee in our bar every last Wednesday of the month with Freelancer Wednesdays.
- Access to Creative Surgeries, giving you the opportunity to chat your ideas through with experts
- Invitations to our monthly Creative Socials and Event Programme.
Who is a creative?
You are able to become a Creative Card Member if you study, work or aspire to work in the creative industries. Membership is free – just answer a short set of questions to join!
To become a member
*Terms and conditions apply