Support us to support local artists and audiences. Pay-What-You-Can from £30 a year / £2.50 a month to receive discounted tickets, free access to Unity Online, exclusive events and more.
Unity Circle is here.
Unity Circle is the new home of Unity Supporters. As a registered charity we rely on the generosity of audiences and supporters to help us to continue our work developing Liverpool artists, promoting the cities talents and making our work even more physically and digitally accessible – so anybody who wishes to can access what we do.
Unity Circle Membership
The first tier of Unity Circle is our brand-new pay-what-you-can membership scheme, bringing you closer to the artists and work you love.
Unity Circle Members will enjoy all kinds of benefits and perks including exclusive events, online streaming access, bar discounts and exclusive ticket offers.
We want the circle to be for everyone, that’s why we’ve chosen unique pay-what-you-can pricing.
Starting from £30 per year (or £2.50 a month), you can choose a price and payment plan that suits you (annually or monthly).
All Unity Members, no matter what price you chose below, will receive the same great benefits including:
- Priority booking
- Exclusive 2 for 1 ticket offers
- Free, VIP access to Unity’s recently announced on-demand platform, Unity Online, (usually £6 per show or £25 per quarterly season of shows). With Unity Online you’ll gain access to recordings of some of the shows coming to Unity – available to stream anytime, anywhere. Unity Online will also offer online workshops for creative development and round table chats available to stream!
- 10% off all drinks and refreshments at the Unity Café Bar
- A bespoke monthly newsletter detailing exclusive offers from Unity and partners
- Invites to members events like menu launches, cast meetings, yearly patron Q&As and more
What will Unity use my Membership money for?
The Circle has been designed to strengthen both audience experience and artist development. A recommended donation of £60 a year / £5 a month will allow Unity to achieve the following:
- Continue to make as much of our live performance programme available to watch online as possible, allowing those who aren’t able to attend the theatre in person to still access great work at affordable prices.
- Continue to support Liverpool-based artists in developing and performing their work.
- Continue to share the incredible talent of Liverpool’s artists and performers with more people across the country, through platforms like ProPortal and Unity On-Demand.
- Continue to bring high-quality, world-class theatre to Liverpool for audiences in the city to enjoy.
- Continue to keep all ticket prices at a low, affordable level and offer reduced and free ticket options for community and education groups.
How have Unity used donation money so far?
Watch the short video below for a round-up on what your donations and support have allowed us to achieve since reopening in June 2021:
Want to know more?
Watch our Vogue-style 50 Questions with Unity to find out what perks you get with your membership and what your money supports.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your membership is valid for 12 months.
- After 12 months you will be contacted for renewal.
- If you chose to pay monthly, payment will be automatically taken on the nearest working day to the 1st of the month.
- In signing up you are consenting to receiving emails from Unity. These emails will include links to accessing and purchasing discounted tickets.
- As a Unity Circle Member you will receive a biodegradable Unity Membership Card and Welcome Pack.
- If you selected postage at checkout this will be sent directly to you. If not you will be contacted when they are available to collect. If you would like to change your delivery option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Unity Circle Member you have access to our new On-Demand platform Unity Online. This new platform will go live with our 2022 programme in January and will give you free access to recordings of our live-performance programme.
- You are able to redeem your 10% bar discount immediately by showing this confirmation email.
- You are able to book your discounted tickets via phone or in person at box office by informing the staff member of your name or showing them this email.
- If you book your discounted ticket online, you will be asked to show proof of membership upon arrival at the theatre. This can be done through your membership card or this confirmation email.