Join the Creative Membership
As part of our Creative’pool programme, supported by Esmée Fairbairn Foundation, we’re enhancing our current Creative Membership, launched in early 2019, to expand the amount of free opportunities for artists. Creative Membership is completely free and enables creatives from all backgrounds to access our fantastic programme of work as well as the training, networking, skills and resources to build a sustainable career in the creative arts.
As well as £5 theatre tickets and 10% off at the Unity Bar, the Creative Card allows members to stay in touch with creative news, trends and opportunities across the North West through a dedicated newsletter.
- £5 tickets across the Unity Programme
- Free access to online and in-person masterclasses and workshops with visiting companies
- Free 1-on-1 advice sessions with staff
- Free access to an artist database that allows artists to connect with peers
- Access to free desk space, WiFi, tea and coffee in our bar every last Wednesday of the month with Freelancer Wednesdays.
- Dedicated e-newsletter featuring discounts from Unity and beyond, as well as industry trends, advice and dates for your diary
- Job bulletin of creative opportunities across the region
- Access to Creative Surgeries, giving you the opportunity to chat your ideas through with experts
- Invitations to our monthly Creative Socials and Event Programme, including networking and post-show Q&As
- 10% Discount at the Unity Bar
Who can apply?
The Creative Membership is open to anybody who identifies as an artist or creative. There are no restrictions and we welcome creatives of all backgrounds and disciplines. We encourage everybody, whether it is your full-time job, freelance career, course or hobby, to feel confident in describing themselves as an artist. If you are unsure if the term ‘creative’ applies to you, please still fill in the form below.
To become a member sign-up below:
*Terms and conditions apply