Business and Charities — bringing your team back together safely
From the 6th September through to the end of 2020 our building will be available to businesses, charities and community groups for private hire.
We have developed a series of affordable packages that provide a safe, spacious and certified space to bring people back together, plan for a future and reconnect with colleagues and communities.
The full brochure can be found here
Prices from £120
We have space of various sizes available for all types of working environments, be it our light and airy bar space to our adaptable black box theatre. Both can be set up for performance, lecture, seminar or meeting.
- Unity One can host up to 30 people – cabaret, lecture, seminar and classroom style
- Unity Bar can host up to 8 people both classroom and lecture style
What makes our space a safe, productive and affordable option?
- Two large spaces with the ability to socially distance teams of up to 30 at one time
- The building will be exclusively yours for the day. You will have your space for up to 6 hours which can be booked anytime between 9am and 6pm.
- We guarantee a deep clean before your team’s arrival
- Flexibility and discounts for block bookings so that you can offer your staff working from home a schedule for their team meet-ups
- A fully operational bar for refreshments, prepared and served in accordance with social-distancing measures. Orders can be placed in advance or throughout the day using an app so that queuing and face-to-face ordering is not required.
- A small team of Unity staff will maintain hygiene standards throughout your visit, including public spaces, the accessible lift and restroom facilities. All staff will be wearing PPE throughout your time with us.
- You will be assigned a staff member for the day who will go through safety procedures, fire evacuation and toilet use. They will be contactable on radio as your event proceeds.
- A queuing system will be in place that allows your team to arrive safely and without close contact to their colleagues
- Support with free AV for the event including presentation use and individual desks for laptop use. The in-house AV is high-quality theatre standard.
- Brand new, super-fast broadband is free and available for you and your delegation to access all day
A full list of our health, safety and social distancing measures can be found here.
Pay What You Can:
As a charity ourselves we know how hard the implications of the coronavirus can hit an organisation. Though we hope these new business packages can provide some revenue to our organisation whilst we are unable to run theatre productions, we also know that some local small businesses, community groups and charities may not have the income to make use of this. As such, we will be offering our two spaces at a Pay What You Can rate to make sure as many as possible can reconnect and rebuild in a safe, socially distanced environment.
To register your interest, please use the form below or email email@example.com: