As we begin to reintroduce you to our building, we have put numerous safety and social-distancing measures in place to ensure your health is prioritised when using our spaces.
When you enter our building you will notice some changes. These include:
- Reduced capacity theatre spaces, giving you plenty of space to enjoy the production safely
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the building
- Queue distancing measures throughout the building clearly marked by signage
- Reduced cash and paper transactions
- Regular and enhanced cleaning before, during and after each event
- A reduction in the number of people allowed in our spaces and building at any one time
- A contactless refreshment service using mobile
- Staff members wearing all necessary PPE
- A change to our toilet facilities to minimise contact with other building users
What we ask of you:
- If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, notably a prolonged cough, high temperature or loss of taste and smell – please stay at home.
- If a member of your party begins to display symptoms whilst in the building, please safely inform your assigned member of staff manager who will ensure you are looked after, isolated from other building users and safely able to get home. A deep clean will then be performed and staff working this shift will be isolated.
- If a member of your party begins to show symptoms following the event, please inform the venue who will update the track and trace information to ensure all staff members who worked the shift are isolated.
- Please show patience to those who are running your event as we work through these new measures together.
- Access to the building will in no way be limited by these new measures. The main lift, wheelchair ramp and front entrance lift will all still be in use and included in the deep cleans.
- All accessible toilets will be in use and cleaned every single day and throughout the visit.
- Any PPE used will be suitable for those who require lip-reading. If you are struggling to still lip-read, please ask the member of staff to turn on their phone translation which will live caption what they are saying.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.