Join Unity’s Creative’pool Membership
The Creative’pool Membership is completely free and enables creatives from all backgrounds to access our fantastic programme of training, networking, skills and resources to help build a sustainable career in the creative arts.
As well as £6 theatre tickets across our whole programme and 10% off at the Unity Bar, the free Creative’pool Membership allows artists and creatives to stay in touch with industry news, trends, jobs and opportunities across the North West through a dedicated newsletter.
- £6 tickets for everything in Unity’s theatre programme.
- Free access to every single Creative’pool event
- Free tickets to Artist Skill Share & Coffee with Creative events where you can learn from artists in our theatre programme
- Free tickets to Nuts & Bolts – monthly workshops providing key skills such as marketing, financial planning, producing and more.
- Free access to Producers’ Get Together
- Access to Unity’s Queer Creatives Meet-Up, in partnership with Homotopia.
- Access to free desk space, WiFi, tea and coffee in our bar every last Wednesday of the month with Freelancer Wednesdays.
- Dedicated e-newsletter featuring discounts from Unity and beyond, as well as industry trends, advice and dates for your diary
- Job bulletin of creative opportunities across the region
- 10% Discount at the Unity Bar
Who can apply?
Anybody who identifies as an artist or creative. There are no restrictions and we welcome creatives of all backgrounds and disciplines. We encourage everybody, whether it is your full-time job, freelance career, course or hobby, to feel confident in describing themselves as an artist. If you are unsure if the term ‘creative’ applies to you, please still fill in the form below.