The Creative’pool is completely free programme which enables creatives from all backgrounds to access our fantastic programme of training, networking, skills and resources to help build a sustainable career in the creative arts.
By joining the Creative’pool, you can access £6 theatre tickets across Unity’s programme and 10% off at the Unity Bar. By signing up to the free programme, as well as a huge programme of dedicated events just artists, you’ll also be able stay up to date with industry news, trends, jobs and opportunities across the North West through a dedicated newsletter.
- £6 tickets for everything in Unity’s theatre programme.
- Free access to every single Creative’pool event including Producers’ Get Together, Queer Creatives Meet-Up, Monthly Advice Sessions, Masterclasses, Q&As, Social Events & more.
- Free access to digital resource packs including How-To guides on fundraising, marketing, ACE applications, producing a tour, video seminars from leading experts across the industry and more.
- Free access to free desk space, WiFi, tea and coffee in the Unity Bar.
- Dedicated e-newsletter featuring discounts from Unity and beyond, as well as industry trends, advice and dates for your diary
- Job bulletin of creative opportunities across the region
- 10% discount at the Unity Bar
Who can be part of the Creative’pool?
Anybody who identifies as an artist or creative. There are no restrictions and we welcome creatives of all backgrounds and disciplines. We encourage everybody, whether it is your full-time job, freelance career, course or hobby, to feel confident in describing themselves as an artist. If you are unsure if the term ‘creative’ applies to you, please still fill in the form below.