We aim to provide the best possible experience of our venue for all our customers. Please feel free to contact us prior to your visit to discuss any of the facilities and services on offer to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
Here’s what to expect when you arrive at our building for your visit:
Our building is located halfway down Hope Place, a quiet residential street between Hope Street and Pilgrim Street; there is a slight slope rising from Pilgrim Street.
The building can be accessed two ways:
- Via automatic double doors located at street level. From this entrance there are five steps leading up to our main foyer, or an access lift that takes you directly to our Box Office
- Via a two tier ramp with handrails providing step few access directly to our foyer
Unity One is accessible from our ground floor foyer, with lift access available to both our bar and Unity Two.
We have accessible toilets on all three levels of our building.
These toilets are equipped with:
- Grab bars and pull down supports, to the right side of the toilet.
- An alarmed pull chord to the left of the toilet and emergency alarm buttons by the door of the toilet.
- Baby Changing Facilities
Our Accessible performances include:
- audio description;
- signed (BSL interpreted) and;
- touch tours.
Find out about accessible performances by heading to our What’s On page and selecting the type of performance to require from the drop down.
If you would like to use any of the following services, please let us know at time of booking and make yourself known to the Front of House team on arrival, as they will be expecting you.
Could we make your experience better?
Email email@example.com or call 0151 709 6502