Barely Visible Trailer 2022
Barely Visible is an empowering physical solo performance that brings focus to common issues that queer women face, including sexualisation, (fe)male gaze and what it really feels like to live in the shadows.
Incorporating the use of a 100-kilo vertical pole, acclaimed dance theatre artist, Rowena Gander, explores control and visibility in this moving and powerful semi-autobiographical performance.
- 19th February 2022 at Unity Theatre, Liverpool
- 15th March 2022 at Arts Centre Edge Hill Univesity, Ormskirk
- 6th April 2022 at Square Chapel, Halifax
- 18th May 2022 at Waterside Arts Centre, Trafford
- 9th June 2022 at Studio Widness
- 14th June, 2022 at Harrogate Theatre, Harrogate
More dates to be added for Autumn
Directed by Elinor Randle – acclaimed artistic director of Tmesis Theatre and Physical Fest)
Performed by Rowena Gander
Original sound score by Noel Jones
Lighting design by Phil Saunders
Produced by Claire Bigley – Please contact Claire for all booking inquiries – Claire@tmesistheatre.com
This work is supported Arts Council England and by Unity Theatre as part of their Open Artist Callout.
Photography by Andrew Ness